The Cayman Islands are located approximately five hundred miles south of Miami, Florida. A short one hour flight from Miami will have you sitting on white sandy beaches and swimming in crystal clear waters in no time.
Airlines serving the Cayman Islands include:
- Air Canada (Toronto)
- American Airlines (Miami)
- British Airways (London / Nassau)
- Cayman Airways(Chicago / Dallas / Havana, Cuba / La Ceiba, Honduras / Kingston, Jamaica / Miami / Montego Bay, Jamaica / New York / Tampa / Washington, DC / Cayman Brac)
- Cayman Airways Express (Cayman Brac / Little Cayman)
- Delta Airlines (Atlanta / Detroit / Minneapolis)
- JetBlue Airways (New York / Boston)
- Southwest (Ft. Lauderdale)
- United Airlines (Houston / Newark / Washington/Chicago)
- WestJet (Toronto)
- A valid passport (Canadian citizens do not require a passport, but must present proof of citizenship)
- Immigration Form (Provided by airline)
- Customs Declaration (Provided by airline)
Cruise Ship passengers are not required to have a visa. All other travelers should check the Cayman Islands Department of Immigration website for visa requirements.